We are an academic research group that develops and applies simulation methods for solids that deform and fluids that flow. Our simulations span from the atom to the continuum. We have a particular obsession with friction, adhesion, and wear. The group is headed by Prof. Lars Pastewka.
- Analytic elastic coefficients in molecular calculations: Finite strain, nonaffine displacements, and many-body interatomic potentialsPhys. Rev. Mater. 7, 073603 (2023)
- Confinement-induced diffusive sound transport in nanoscale fluidic channelsPhys. Rev. Lett. 131, 084001 (2023)
- Entropic stress of grafted polymer chains in shear flowJ. Chem. Phys. 159 (2023)
- Molecular simulations of sliding on SDS surfactant filmsJ. Chem. Phys. 158 (2023)
- Yielding under compression and the polyamorphic transition in siliconPhys. Rev. Mater. 7, 055601 (2023)